I've been up reading books ever since I walked into the library a few days back. Borrowed a few books to read and have been trying to read them on the bus and moments before I sleep. The last time I've read a proper book was during my Europe Trip in May-Jul 2011. So it has been ages since I've had a book in my hands aside from all the magazines I've been reading.
It's been interesting picking up a hobby I once enjoyed so much but lost touch when I found out about the wonders of the internet TV. I still love my occasional Korean variety shows (Running Man & Infinity Challenge Fighting!) and the on-off Korean, English & Mandarin dramas but nothing beats having a quiet time after a bath at night snuggled in the comfort of my warm sheets in bed.
I do hope this interest lasts long enough. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment