Anyways, the irony is having said that above, I've gone ahead and created another new blog. Mainly this place would be where I document memories, thoughts, recipes I've been dying to try once my mom fixes the oven and travel trips (hopefully tons to come!)
Here's wishing that this enthusiasm holds up and that it motivates me to write better and to take and share more photos (keyword: PROMPTLY).
Anyways here's sharing some photos taken recently. Have taken a liking to instagram recently and am surprised it took me so long to get hook onto this app.
This is really how my face lights up when I camp at my uncle's dining table during CNY. Nothing beats the good old fried chicken wings famous among the family since as long as I can remember. In the past, it used to be cooked by my aunt but has since been taken over by my cousin who is doing a pretty good job taking over his mom.
Family photo before YS heads back to Brussels.
Can't help but notice how much taller I am compared to the rest of my family. hehehe.
He came by after school famished from not eating dinner so I whipped up some instant dumplings with chinese cabbage. Not sure how it tasted but I took the picture only to say that I was being a 贤妻.
Aside from that, can you spot the cool Flintstone coaster I have beneath the pot?
And to mark Valentine's today, he bought me a rose and bears despite tons of warnings not to. The action was super sweet but my aunty self emerged when I realised the two items cost nearly $50. OMG. This is why I refuse to have gifts on Vday, all items are priced at such ridiculous amounts. blah. But anyways
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!
Am looking forward to the throngs of girls/women who will be holding huge bouquets priced at ridiculous amounts beaming with pride and doing a "secret" comparison of the size of their flowers with the rest of the women population. Lucky for me, I'm going to be sitting the car home. My heart goes out to the lonely souls who not only have to put up with the packed public transportation home, but also having to endure getting the bouquets stuffed in their face during rush hour. Good luck.




No comments:
Post a Comment